(Call for select 3 EU Project evaluation experts for the external evaluation of the TAKE ACTION co-funded by the Erasmus+ program of the European Union)
Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data and that repeals directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection – hereinafter GDPR), we inform you that the personal data provided will be processed according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency in compliance with the aforementioned European and national legislation referred to in Legislative Decree June 30, 2003, n. 196 (as amended by Legislative Decree 10 August 2018, n.101).
In this regard, the following information is provided relating to the processing of personal data provided:
• The data controller is PROGEU – PROGRESS IN EUROPEAN UNION – ISTITUTO PER LO SVILUPPO A.P.S (hereinafter PROGEU) , with legal headquarters at Via Federigo Verdinois 6 – 00159 Roma (RM) tel. 06/94539869 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org pec: email@example.com
The personal data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
• Evaluation of the Curricula of Candidates for the selection of n. 3 experts in Evaluation and relating to the project “TAKE ACTION – Citizenship education for an inclusive and sustainable future”, co-funded by the Erasmus+ program of the European Union “- Code of Project 612164-EPP-1-2019-1-IT-EPPKA3-IPI-SOC-IN
Personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Data processing will also be carried out with the aid of IT tools (possibly paper) suitable for guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the legislation on data protection.
The aforementioned processing is carried out by subjects/employees, employees/collaborators of the owner or manager or sub-manager of the processing, who have been provided with the appropriate operating instructions regarding the processing of personal data.
Furthermore, we inform you that the personal data collected will be communicated to subjects also external to PROGEU, in particular:
• European Commission – EACEA, in the final reporting of the project
• To the partners of the project (CODACONS, EBIT SRL, PANEPISTIMIO ARISTOTELIO UNIVERSITY, ASOCIACIO OPEN EUROPE, OKUL YONETICILERI DAYANISMA DERNEGI, BAHCELIEVLER ANADOLU LISESI, PLATON M.E.P.E.);
• Judicial and / or administrative authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
• accountants and other professionals;
• banking and insurance institutions.
The data collected and processed are not transferred to companies or other entities outside the EU, unless this is necessary for the application of specific legal provisions.
The communication of the personal data requested is necessary for the purpose of submitting the application. The indication of untrue data can lead to exclusion from the procedure and, in the cases provided for by law, to criminal penalties.
At any time, the interested party may exercise, under the conditions and within the limits established by the RGPD, without prejudice to what has been previously specified regarding the consequences of failure to communicate data, the right of access to their personal data as well as the other rights referred to in the articles 15 and following of the GDPR.
Requests must be sent to the Data Controller (also through the DPO) to the addresses mentioned in the “Call”, paragraph 6.
The interested party may also exercise the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, if they believe that a violation of the provisions of the RGPD has occurred in the processing of your data, as provided for by art. 77 of the same Regulation, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority: www.garanteprivacy.it